The first awards for the “Liga Endesa Top Five” included our fighting forward. These awards give recognition to five values at every game: leadership, efficiency, attitude, generosity and enthusiasm.
Check the game one winners.
- LEADERSHIP: Manny Quezada (FIATC Joventut)
- ATTITUDE: Spencer Nelson (Herbalife Gran Canaria)
- GENEROSITY: Albert Oliver (FIATC Joventut)
- EFFICIENCY: Nedzad Sinanovic (Blancos de Rueda Valladolid)
- ENTHUSIASM: Tariq Kirksay (Asefa Estudiantes)
Journalists and professionals from five media will vote along the regular season. The ending standings will award the player with the most ‘BLUE ATTITUDE’ that is, a combination of the previous five values. DOUBLE-DOUBLE The french-american forward was one of the landmarks of Asefa Estudiantes’ winning to CB Canarias. His double-double: 10 pt + 13 rebs, ending with 21 at league points. Just an example was Kirksay’s dunk just after a steal from the side line. Come to the court and check this up!